Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 03- Your Favourite Television Programme

I don't remember when was the last time I watched television program whole-heartedly. I hardly stick in front of that black box and sit for hours watching them. I guess this behaviour started after I got into MRSM. I must say, when I was in there, I have no updates at all about the world news. There was only two television available in our MRSM. Poor right? And both television are to be shared with boys and girls. So, I passed. I'd rather spend my quality time in my room.

My favourite televison programme genres are Thriller/ Mystery, Detectives; Investigation; Criminal thingy. Err.. High School: Teenagers drama pun okay jugak. Okay, I watched everything. I am Universal right? HAHA.
But THE MOST favourite : Police Procedural (Genre fir NCIS according to Wiki)

Criminals Minds, CSI, The mentalist, Without A Trace, Bones etc.

Mengapakah NCIS sedangkan Las Vegas ada Danny McCoy? Sebab NCIS ada Gibbs. Las Vegas ada Ed Deline. Tapi Ed Deline tak hot macam Gibbs. To balance the old-hot-smart-charasmatic guys, Tony Dinozzo macam HOT jugaklah. HAHA.

Okay, sangat mengarut. Terima kasih.

2 comments:

  1. Heh. Korang ade jugak tv.
    Technic Langkawi tiada tv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! No comment on that. So, I'm grateful ada dua tv ;)

    ReplyDelete