Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 01- Your Favourite Song

My all-time favourite song would be 'That's when I love you' by Aslyn. I know not many people had ever heard the song but I was stuck with the song since I was,ermm Form 5 I think.

And now, I am really into Maher Zain. I can even listen to him over and over again and never get bored :D
This is the first song I heard which made me stuck into him, Open Your Eyes.


This are also some of his music I suggest you to listen :

Whatever it is, he has a great voice. The melody is kinda haunting, like stick-in-your-hear-for-hours-haunting. I don't think this song has been released on our local radio yet, so be the first to listen in our country. HAHA.

PS: Bila Maher Zain ni nak datang Malaysia? Rasa macam nak duet je. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment