Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long silence

HELLO!

Welcome back to my blog. Sorry for the long silence and keeping you waiting for too long. Cewah.

Anyways, I'm now keeping phase to adapt with the new campus surrounding.Just to inform,for those yang tak tahu, saya sekarang berada di Shah Alam furthering my studies here. It's not that I've graduated my diploma already and you may think I'm too genius to finished up everything in just a year and a half. Just that I got quite lucky to be selected and been offered in the programme where they call it 'Penerapan'. It's a programme where part 3 diploma students been offered to further their Bachelor straight away.

Okay, back to this adapting process, it's not that there's a huge difference between Penang and Shah Alam. It's just the environment itself. There are more ppl, more cars and it sometimes looks like a congested campus. The lectures and classes are much likely similar. The lecturers are not the same for sure *wink* and the ways the lecturers him/herself delivers the knowledge are also different compared to those in Penang. It might be because we are no longer a diploma students anymore *dida,get real please*. We diploma students usually were given those manual and lectures note *this is the parts where I miss my old days in Penang*. But not anymore, we are need to copy up everything in class, seek for more examples and explanations in those thick thick reference books.More hard work there huh?

Well, as we are the first batch and the pioneer to this programme, there are not much classes open for each course as there are also not so many students who accepted the offer. My class, which holds the most number of students, consist only those from Penang and Dungun. But the majority here goes to Penang. Weeehuu. Mereka semua pandai-pandai belaka and sometimes it makes me felt like I don't belong here. Hmmm.

My life now are soooo lame. I'm doing the same routines everyday. Wake up, lectures and back home. No more shopping, movies and those fun crazy stuff I used to do with Auni. Gosh, really miss her a lot :((

Mannn, time passes too fast. I haven't started my project proposal yet.Better stop now.

Bye ;)

1 comment: