Saturday, January 9, 2010

Missing them :(

There's just something not right here. I'm missing them so damn much.Everything I do, remind me of the memory back there with them. Tears keep rolling down days by days. I missed the jokes, the laughter we used to had.I missed everything. I'm all alone here, surrounded by new people that make me wonder how they could accept me as what I am.I have to move on no matter what.I am not running away from my past, I am chasing my future.

You know what, sometimes it is okay not to chat with someone far from you all the time. I mean, you chat with him today does not mean you must chat again with him tomorrow. Or when you do not get to chat with him today, does not mean he forgets you. So I always tell myself it is okay to lose contact for a while. Maybe they will come back soon and find me eventually. Same if you do not need to text him all the time asking what he is doing, going where, etc etc. We should give him a space to miss us. Cewah.

The past.The more I think about it, the more I get hurt. It is so near, I cannot bear to remember any of it. I know I will remember because I never forget. But for once in mylife, can I pretend I forgot?

Now I don't really know what I am writing about,I guess this is just a piece of crap.Aargh,so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment