Monday, November 16, 2009

Another semester out of the way

This semester is the worst semester that I've ever had. Eceh,cam laa dah lama belajar en? No, seriously. This is the worst. Study week xde, last week of lectures pon tests berderet. Bila nak study for final nth? Kalau kene repeat,I'm going to put the blame on H1N1 outbreak and those pinky creatures with ugly nose, short tails and absolutely FAT. *Kaulah penyebab aku xde study week utk study dgn tekun dan berdedikasi*

Back to examination week,as usual I've to struggle hard due to my usual last minute study habit. I managed to form a last-minute-study-group with auni, najib, alan, opie and salam. *Thanks a lot guys*. Although it's a last minute study,we managed to go through past year final papers and we kind of managed to answer most of the questions.

What the hell happened with ELE232 JUL-NOV09 FINAL EXAMINATION? The questions is absurd. Everything is theory. Common lah,we are all engineering students. Not some doctors-to-be. I hate the theories and the answers written by me. ELE is the pain in the ass. HAHAHA! But please, taknak repeat boleh? Could I at least get a C+? *can't even imagine memorizng all the theories all over again. GAAAHHH*

Nevermind. The semester has come to an end. Let's enjoy the holiday to the max!

p/s: blk lambat. kene pg Melaka for KIK. pffft

No comments:

Post a Comment