Friday, January 30, 2009

ice skating (:

weehuuu!today,i went ice skating with kimi.HAHA!i't was sooo fun.*gelak kuat2 tgk kimi jatuh*.i've been there once with my sisters and cousins.so,this means it's my 2nd time.i taught kimi on balancing himself on the ring and at last,he did managed to move around the ring by himself even it's quite slow.haha! nvm,the effort that count.we played there for only a couple of hours cause i need to go back as my mum want to use the car to send my lil sis to her tuition *kete pinjam laa katakn c(:* so,we ate at McD's as fast as we can *luckily we didn't choke ourself* then headed back.
utk menjadikn cerita,sampai je umh to pick my sis at my aunt's place.my mum called and said that 'nvm,maksu will send her'.gggrrr,if i knew that will happen,i wouldn't be back so soon and may still be on the ice ring.so,i just lepak-ing at her resident until my sis call to pick her up.haha!
agk kebengangan gak laa disitu.

out c(:

No comments:

Post a Comment